To provide better service we use cookies to keep browsing our website accepts its use.
More information.
CLOSE
To provide better service we use cookies to keep browsing our website accepts its use.
More information.
CLOSE
BOOKING CALENDAR
La Masia
Season Months Minimum stay 1 midweek night Minimum stay in weekend 1 weekend night 2 weekend nights 1 week
Low From October to April 2 250 € 1 * 490 € 690 € 1.500 €
Midle May, June and September 2 300 € 2 - 740 € 1.850 €
High July and August 7 - - - - 2.450 €
* This rate is only valid 3 weeks before the check in day.

La Casa dels Masovers
Season Months Minimum stay 1 midweek night Minimum stay in weekend 1 weekend night 2 weekend nights 1 week
Low From October to April 2 100 € 2 - 240 € -
Midle May, June and September 2 120 € 2 - 300 € -
High July and August 7 - - - - 980 €
Check prices for Christmas, New Year, Easter, St. John and all long bridges and weekends.

A deposit of 150 € will be charged to be returned in 48 hours if there are no damages or extra cleaning.

Taxes: IEET (Tax on stays in tourist establishments). Price per person over 16 years and per night. From April 1 to September 30 0.90 €. From October 1th to March 31th 0.45 €

We do not accept groups of young people.
We accept pets and charge 10 € per animal and per night.

For booking you must pay 30% of the total price by a transfer to our current account, the remaining 70% is payable in cash when you check in.

With cancellations 21 days before the check in date we return the total amount of the reserve. With subsequent cancellations you will lose the total amount of the reserve.
Check-in
Flexible (midle and low season)
From 16:00 (high season)
Check-out
Until 19:00 h (midle and low season)
Until 10:00 pm (high season)